A new bimini top and boat clears combination will keep you out on the water …
even as the weather begins to cool.
Keeping yourself comfortable while out among the elements is a must, A quick easy fix is to add a bimini top and clears to your boat.
Start with a custom fitted bimini top. Never compromising we use Sunbrella Plus fabric for our bimini tops ensuring the ultimate protection while on the water.
The key features of Sunbrella being:
- UV and Fade Resistance – With a 10-year warranty against fading, Sunbrella fabrics hold their vibrant color even with constant exposure to the sun, salt and chlorine of harsh marine environments.
- Mould and Mildew Resistance – All Sunbrella fabrics are mould- and mildew-resistant. Should exposure to dirt, debris and the elements cause mould and mildew to occur, Sunbrella marine canvas can be quickly and easily cleaned with a simple bleach solution.
- Bleach Cleanable – When tough stains such as mold or mildew occur, Sunbrella fabrics can be cleaned with bleach without losing color.
- Sun Protection – All Sunbrella marine fabrics hold the Skin Cancer Foundation’s seal of approval, providing valuable protection from the sun so boaters can safely enjoy long hours on the water.
- Breathable Comfort – Unlike some marine fabrics that trap heat in, Sunbrella fabrics allow air to pass through, creating a comfortable boating experience for all aboard.
The colour range is extremely extensive, whatever shade or hue your boat is Sunbrella has a fabric to match or compliment perfectly.
Now add some custom fitting clears so you’re snug and warm inside.
A unique process is used to manufacture these clears resulting in a high-quality clear finish perfect for marine applications where visual clarity is so essential. A tinted formulation is also available to reduce glare and heat.
So, no need to hide away during the cooler upcoming months.
Be prepared and enjoy the waterways all year round.
Don’t forget, we offer courtesy onsite quotes.
If you’re curious about the cost of a new bimini top, clears or both or would like to see some samples give Mark a quick call.